Quick Facts About Kaweah Delta:
• 460 Open-Heart Procedures Each Year
• 12,100 Cath Procedures Each Year
• 4,250 Babies Delivered Each Year
• 80,700 Treated In Our Emergency Department Each Year
• 3,604 People Employed by the District
• 27,000 Inpatient discharges
• 535,300 Outpatient visits
4520 W. Cypress Avenue
Visalia, CA 93277
At Quail Park, we offer luxurious apartments and cottages in an active retirement community. Our friendly atmosphere is complemented by a variety of social and amenity services specially designed to accommodate the interests and fit the lifestyle of every resident. With a wealth of things to do and people to do them with, it is your choice to spend quiet time in the library, participate in a game of bridge or attend an exercise class.
We strive to help our residents stay healthy. We offer scrumptious and nutritious meals daily and a variety of health and wellness programs through the on-site Kaweah Delta Senior Wellness Center. The Center is professionally staffed with a health care concierge who assists our residents and families with health care planning, health promotion, and basic medical care. The affiliation with Kaweah Delta Health Care District ensures that a comprehensive health and medical network is available to residents, if and when they need it.
With services for your peace of mind…
With elegance, independence, dignity, comfort, and peace of mind, Quail Park is simply the best senior lifestyle community in the area. We'd love to show you our spacious floor plans and tell you more about our many other special details and amenities. For more information about Quail Park, please call (559) 624-3500.
- On-site Health and Wellness Center professionally staffed by Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Health Resource Library
- Assisted living services available (assistance with personal care, dressing, bathing, medication, etc.)
- For more specialized care, a separate 12 unit Special Needs facility
- Off street and covered parking
- Secured storage units available
Quail Park is a partnership between Living Care and Kaweah Delta Health Care District.