Quick Facts About Kaweah Delta:
• 460 Open-Heart Procedures Each Year
• 12,100 Cath Procedures Each Year
• 4,250 Babies Delivered Each Year
• 80,700 Treated In Our Emergency Department Each Year
• 3,604 People Employed by the District
• 27,000 Inpatient discharges
• 535,300 Outpatient visits
Lifeline is a personal response system that links you to 24-hour assistance at the push of a button. It allows you to move freely around your home or yard with the confidence that if you need help, Lifeline will call for it. Highly trained personnel receive your help call and immediately attempt to make voice contact with you. If assistance is needed, they will contact one of your "responders" (nearby friends or relatives).
For more serious situations, an ambulance or police will be dispatched. For more information, call (559) 624-2833.